About Dermal Filler Treatment
Dermal filler treatment is a cosmetic procedure that plumps up facial lines and wrinkles to make the skin look more youthful. Fillers usually consist of sterile hyaluronic acid gels made from non-animal sources. As we age, the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid is lost, giving rise to the appearance of lines, wrinkles and folds. Fillers are also used for lip enhancement and for shaping facial, hand and neck contours.
Here is how dermal filler treatment works:
The Dermal Filler Treatment Process
- Before the deral filler can be adminsitered a local anaesthetic is first administered to the area to prevent any discomfort.
- The dermal filler is then injected, which only takes a few minutes.
- The effect of the dermal filler treatment is visible immediately.
- Depending on the area treated, skin type and the injection technique, the filler effect can last between 6 and 12 months (usually six months for lips).
- Follow-up treatments will help to maintain the plumped up look over time.
Benefits of Dermal Filler Treatment
- Smoothed out skin surface for a more youthful appearance.
- Non-surgical and painless procedure.
Contact us now
Use your preferred method below to get in touch with us and start benefitting from our expert advice, guidance and help.
Call or email us
020 8590 0575
438 Green Lane, Seven Kings, Ilford, Essex
Use our contact form