This post explains how to replenish your eyelashes with Latisse.
Our eyelashes are tiny hairs on our eyelids that prevent anything from entering our eyes. Eyelashes also play a major part in beauty regimes. Often false eyelashes are used enhance appearance. If you have long thick eyelashes you can be guaranteed that people will mention them. This is because they are an attractive feature to have. However if you have thin or missing eyelashes you will feel self conscious. So you will want to find ways to make them fuller again.
People lose eyelashes for a variety of reasons these include;
- Eye infections – which causes inflammation of the eyelid.
- Dermatitis – causes the sufferer to rub the eye area due to constant itching.
- A reduction in oestrogen causes hair loss on the scalp as well as eyelashes.
- Hair loss can also lead to eyelash loss.
- Thyroid disorders – can affect hair causing eye lashes to fall out.
- Medication – can cause eyelashes to fall out particularly in the case of chemotherapy.
- Burns – if you have suffered burns to your face it is likely that your eyelashes will have become singed.
- Natural eyelash loss – as with all hair on our body eyelashes are also regularly shed.
- There are conditions where the sufferer systematically pulls out hair from their body.
Replenish Your Eyelashes With Latisse
For whatever reason you have found yourself in the position of poor eyelashes, you will want to know solutions that are available. Many people use false eyelashes. Particularly if the chances of regrowing eyelashes have been burnt away. If you do have the potential of regrowing your eyebrows back again you may want to consider treatments. Treatments such as Latisse which is proven to show regrowth in as little as four weeks.
Latisse is the first and only FDA approved product for poor eyelashes. The active ingredient makes thicker and fuller lashes to grow. The formula for the Latisse treatment was discovered by accident. By people who needed to take Allergan eyedrops. Patients found that their eyelashes started to get thicker and longer after treatment.
If you are concerned about your eyelashes and would like us to determine whether you have suitable eyelashes. Please contact us here to make an appointment.